Why pay more for other hot tub or pool chemicals when Spa Breeze and Swim Eeze are the same concentrate or higher than other name brand chemical lines but for less money!
To ensure you may enjoy your spa or pool for many years to come, it’s essential to perform a proper maintenance routine and remember these crucial guidelines while adding chemicals to your hot tub or pool!
- •Always add chemicals to spa water, never water to chemicals.
- •Add each chemical separately.
- •Wait 15 minutes before adding any additional chemicals.
- •Do not combine different chemicals before adding them to the spa water.
- •Store chemicals according to the manufacturer's label and keep out of the reach of children.
- •All chemicals, if not handled properly, may be dangerous.
MSRP Price: $12.95Your Price: $11.01First Step hot tub water stain and scale inhibitor removes metals from hot tub water and prevents surface staining. Learn More
MSRP Price: $14.95
Your Price: $12.71
Special Price! $11.18Filter renew cleaner for swimming pool filters removes oils, contaminants and scum for a clean filter. Learn More
MSRP Price: $13.95Your Price: $11.50Spa Breeze Protect prevents scale build up and mineral build up in hot tub spa water. Learn More
MSRP Price: $17.95
Your Price: $15.26
Special Price! $13.43SwimEeze's Chlorshield is a cost-effective water treatment that reduces the amount of chlorine that is lost due to the sun. Learn More