Why pay more for other hot tub chemicals when Spa Sauna Direct offers a variety that are the same concentrate or higher than other name brand chemical lines but for less money!
To ensure you may enjoy your spa for many years to come, it’s essential to perform a proper maintenance routine and remember these crucial guidelines while adding chemicals to your hot tub!
- •Always add chemicals to spa water, never water to chemicals.
- •Add each chemical separately.
- •Wait 15 minutes before adding any additional chemicals.
- •Do not combine different chemicals before adding them to the spa water.
- •Store chemicals according to the manufacturer's label and keep out of the reach of children.
- •All chemicals, if not handled properly, may be dangerous.
Our hot tubs are designed to be easy to maintain, and we’ve created a weekly, simple-to-follow M-W-F Hot Tub Maintenance Program for you to use. Following this program will help to keep your spa trouble-free!