Trevi’s high-end 206 Innovation Series pool features improved stability and resistance to soil movement thanks to Trevi’s exclusive and uniquely designed “Secur-lock” bottom track. This pool includes a 7” Resin Top Ledge and Two Piece Top Resin Caps. With its 7-inch wide superior quality 2-piece injection molded resin cap, post collar, and bottom connector defines its elegant uprights, the Trevi 206 is sure to be the highlight of your summer! Easy to install, the Trevi 206 Innovation above-ground pool is a great long term investment. Whatever your needs, you’re sure to find the right combination with our selection of liner and wall. When you purchase a Trevi pool, you also acquire peace of mind, unparalleled manufacturing quality as well as parts and materials that ensure the safety of your loved ones. Whatever your preference, you’re sure to find the right size above ground pool on Spa Sauna Direct. These Trevi above ground pools are backed by a comprehensive 25 year pool warranty and Lifetime customer support.
- 7” (18cm) Steel top seat
- Polymer and steel coping
- Resin seat cap
- Plate steel joint
- 52”(1,32m), steel wall
- Galvanized steel uprights
Waterway Sand Filter System & Pump Features:
- Filter, pump, complete set of hoses and fittings all in one box
- 22" Sand Filter with 1.5 HP Pump
- Durable spherical tank design evenly distributes pressure and stress for greater strength and much longer life
- Super tough corrosion-proof sand filter tank for extra long life
- 7-postion multi-port valve for better filtration and control
- Powerful center discharge 1hp pump with easy open oversize leaf trap.
- Requires 150 lbs. of filter sand
- 115 volt, 3 prong grounded NEMA plug
Hayward Sand Filter System & Pump Features:
Superior inside-out filtration
This sand filter for pools includes an integral top diffuser capable of evenly distributing unfiltered water in an umbrella-shaped, cascading pattern over its sand media bed-this enables optimal filtration from each sq. in. of sand. From there, the auto-cleaning underdrain, outfitted with 360-degree slotted laterals, channels a quick-flowing, balanced stream of clean water back into the pool while permitting fuller backwashing. What’s more, the filter’s full-flow design lowers energy expenses because it allows the system to operate for shorter durations.
Seven-position valve provides optimal control
Hayward’s patented control valve includes seven different filter positions. The easy-to-operate lever-action handle allows you to adjust the settings quickly.
A long-lasting solution
The uniquely designed folding ball joint contained in the laterals enables easy access of the filter assembly to allow simple servicing. The corrosion-resistant housing provides these sand filters for above ground pools with years of protection against the effects of harsh weather.
- 23" Filter and 1.5 HP Pump
- Systems are designed for quick assembly and precise alignment of components
- Pumps and filters are performance-matched to provide maximum flow and energy efficiency
- Optional microprocessor pump timer available
- Filter bases are molded of rugged thermoplastic for long-lasting, all-weather performance
- 7-position Vari-Flo valve provides maximum flow at low pressure drop
- Requires 250 lbs. of filter sand
Standard In Pool Ladder:
This Ladder is a reliable entry system for above ground pools. Designed to fill with water, the in pool ladder requires no additional weights. It comes with a simple lift and lock feature for easy assembly, with a padlock included for extra safety.
This in pool ladder has a 300 lb capacity and easily adjusts to fit above ground pools up to 56'.
- 18 inch ladder width
- Fills with water
- 5 large, flat treads
- ANSI/APSP Standard
- Slide and lock feature
- Adjusts to fit your pool size
- Holds up to 300 lbs.
- A-frame ladder
Double Sided A-Frame Ladder:
The Ocean Blue A-Frame Ladder is a reliable entry system for above ground pools. Designed to fill with water, the A-Frame ladder requires no additional weights. It comes with a simple lift and lock feature for easy assembly, with a padlock included for extra safety.
This Confer Plastics *A-Frame Pool Ladder is an economical, full-featured, white pool ladder. It's great for non-deck, above-ground pools. It provides a safe and secure entry and exit from your above-ground pool. The outer section can swing up and be locked to prevent unwanted pool access.
- 16” tread width
- No sand or bricks required; just fill with water
- Weight guideline: 300 lbs
- Fits 48” to 54” pools
- Snap-lock treads for quick, easy assembly
- Swing-up outer section inhibits unauthorized access to pool
- Outer treads can be padlocked (lock included)
- 16” tread width
- No sand or bricks required; just fill with water
- Features an anti-entrapment barrier
- Weight guideline: 300 lbs.
- Includes Required ANSI/APSP Safety Barrier
In Pool Step For Flat Bottom Above Ground Pools
- For above ground pools with flat bottoms.
- Easy, snap together installation
- Can be shipped via UPS/RPS
- Large, flat steps (each with 270 square inches) complete with two all-plastic handrails
- Mounting brackets included; secures unit to pool or deck
- Side openings allow water circulation behind unit to inhibit algae growth
- Gray steps for high visibility in water
- Economical, yet strong; holds 400 pounds.
- Improved base system
- Fits Decks up to 60″
- Height to Top Step – 47 inches
- Height to Handrail – 38 inches
- Projection into Pool – 32 inches
- Width – 31 inches
- Riser Height – 11 inches
- Step Dimensions – 10″ x 27″
Overlap Liners Vs. V-Bead Liners
The difference between these two types of liners has to do with how they are installed. Beaded pool liners feature a small groove that runs along the top edge or lip of the liner's top edge. During installation, that groove will snap into a track, also known as a bead receiver, along the top inside edge of the pool wall. A V-Bead liner will be fitted to your pool exactly, and no excess liner will show on the other side.
Overlap above ground pool liners are installed by removing the swimming pool's top rail and folding or draping the liner over the walls. Plastic clips are used to secure the liner before the top rail is replaced. Any excess fabric hanging down on the outside of the pool walls following installation can simply be trimmed away with scissors.
True 20 mil heavy gauge quality vinyl liner
Vyn-All manufactures top-quality above-ground pool liners. Lasting quality guaranteed by materials like 100% virgin vinyl, unparalleled material strength and weather-resistance. Each Spa Sauna Direct above ground pool kit includes a 20 mil non-embossed high quality vinyl above ground pool liner. Each liner is custom designed to the exact dimensions of your pool to ensure our signature glove-like fit. Vyn-All Liners are made in the U.S.A.
Seven Steps to the Perfect Liner
Vyn-All uses computer-controlled automatic cutting machines to precisely cut the pieces of your liner from six-foot rolls of U.S. manufactured top-quality, 100% virgin vinyl. State-of-the-art high frequency dielectric RF sealing machines create a water-tight, lap-weld seal between the vinyl pieces. Computer-controlled automated welders affix the liner bead in one continuous seal around the top edge of the liner, creating the highest quality, water-tight seal possible. The floor of the liner is also attached using the same state-of-the-art processes and machinery. Finally, your liner is fan folded into its heavy-duty, double walled shipping carton. Fan folding ensures that your liner remains safe during shipping. It also ensures a quicker and easier installation.
Protect Your Investment
The heart of your pool is your pools liner. This liner is constructed with a full 20 mil wall and floor, non embossed 100% virgin vinyl. Industry norm is to use embossed imported material, typically a 20 mil wall with only a 16 mil floor. The floor and wall are also measured by peaks in the embossing, yielding an inferior, not true 20 mil material. We do not use embossed liners in any of our above ground pools. With every above ground pool on Spa Sauna Direct, you receive a quality, uniformly thick 20 mil Vyn-all vinyl liner.