|Available Shell Colors|
|Available Cabinet Colors|
Looking for lots of seating options and room for 8? The GT396 offers 57 strategically placed jets in the ergonomic seats, built so each targets specific pressure points and each seat provides a unique massage. From the Turbo Massage jets to the adjustable neck and shoulder jets, you can enjoy a different massage every night of the week – or share the spa with friends and family. Increase your enjoyment by adding an LED lighting system and a WOW Sound or Vibra Sound system for the ultimate party atmosphere.
Tastefully designed with a DuraFrame® maintenance free cabinet, this hot tub will compliment any decor and is engineered to perform efficiently all year long. The cabinet frame is constructed of galvanized, powder-coated steel for long lasting durability. The cabinet panels are reversible and easy to remove to keep the hot tub looking new. The jets are powered by energy efficient hi-flow pumps, with an air flow control system to add air to the jets for an invigorating spa experience. The Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process combines high density material that is reinforced with a fibrous chop that yields superior strength to the spa shell. The Dura-Bond™ strengthening system produces no VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds); a harmful emission that can affect the environment and human health. Maintenance is made easy with automatic filter cycles, automatic heating systems, and automatic freeze protection.
Operation is easy with the top side electronic controls that you can access from inside or outside the hot tub. Balboa digital electronic topside control for ultimate reliability. A four-button Soft Touch™ control for pump, temperature, and light. The Soft Touch™ pad also features LED temperature diagnostic read-outs
Go Green: Energy Saver System
All of our spas feature an Energy Saver System. This frictional heat recovery system uses the heat generated by the action of the pump and motor to heat your spa. This recycled heat is not vented away as in other spas, but trapped in the dead air space of the cabinet to assist in warming the spa shell and water. This saves valuable resources and money. Our 4KW heaters also feature M-7 technology, self protecting from overheating in all weather conditions.
This Hydrotherapy Spa Includes:
- Capacity: 8 Person Non-Lounger Spa
- Dimensions: 87"L x 87"W x 36"D
- Gallons: 500 U.S.
- Volts/Amps: 240V/50A
- Heater: 4KW
- Jets: 57 (Includes 14 Jet Turbo Massage)
- Pump(s): (2) 4.2 MBHP Hi-Flow Pumps (2 speed):
- Quiet operating, low cost circulation speed
- High Power Second Speed
- Shell: Lucite-Xtra™ Acrylic with Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process
- Cabinet: DuraFrame® Maintenance-Free Cabinet
- Cover: Weather resistant rigid insulated locking hard cover
- Efficiency: Includes Heat Recovery System & Exceeds California Energy Compliance Mandate
- Controls: Balboa Digital Electronic Topside Control
- Pillows: (3) QCA logo pillows contoured for comfort.
- Filter: Built-in filter
- Cascading waterfall
- Dual Adjustable Collar Jets
- Air Flow Control System
- 12 Volt Standard Light
- Safety: ETL & CE Listed
- Manufactured: Made in the U.S.A.
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & 90 Days Labor
Learn More About QCA Spas Features