|Available Shell Colors|
|Available Cabinet Colors|
The Riviera hot tub comes with an electronic topside control and a cover. Relax in the warm, whirling water while strategically placed jets massage your sore, aching muscles. It’s like a trip to the Riviera but only as far as your back yard! The Riviera spa is tastefully designed with a durable maintenance-free redwood cabinet that will compliment any decor. Each Riviera spa is engineered to perform efficiently - indoors or outdoors - year round. Dream your life away in a Riviera spa by QCA Spas.
Easy To Install
Enjoy your spa inside or outside with simple "Plug & Play" installation. This hot tub features comfortable bucket seats with arm rests for additional comfort, making this spa great for relaxation. Set up is easy with no need for special plumbing or electrical wiring. Simply plug your spa into a dedicated 120V/15A wall outlet and add water with a garden hose and enjoy! A 15 ft GFCI protected cord comes included. The space saving design makes it easy to pass through most interior and exterior doorways. If you are looking for a smaller spa with more power, this spa can be converted to a 240 Volt/50 Amp spa with a 4 KW heater.
Tastefully designed with a WeatherGuard™ maintenance free cabinet, this hot tub will compliment any decor and is engineered to perform efficiently all year long. The cabinet has reversible, easy to remove panels to keep the spa looking new. The jets are powered by one energy efficient, two-speed 2.2 MBHP hi-flow pump, with an air flow control system to add air to the jets for an invigorating spa experience. The Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process combines high density material that is reinforced with a fibrous chop that yields superior strength to the spa shell. The Dura-Bond™ strengthening system produces no VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds); a harmful emission that can affect the environment and human health. Maintenance is made easy with automatic filter cycles, automatic heating systems, and automatic freeze protection.
Operation is easy with the top side electronic controls that you can access from inside or outside the hot tub. Balboa digital electronic topside control for ultimate reliability. A four-button Soft Touch™ control for pump, temperature, and light. The Soft Touch™ pad also features LED temperature diagnostic read-outs
Go Green: Energy Saver System
All of our spas feature a Energy Saver System. This frictional heat recovery system uses the heat generated by the action of the pump and motor to heat your spa. This recycled heat is not vented away as in other hot tubs, but trapped in the dead air space of the cabinet to assist in warming the spa’s shell and water. This saves valuable resources and money!
This Hydrotherapy Spa includes the following features:
- Capacity: 3 Person Spa
- Dimensions: 88" L x 72" X 72" W x 29.5" D
- Gallons: 275 U.S.
- Volts/Amps:120V/15A with 15' GFCI protected cord included
- Heater: 1KW
- Jets: 13 Hydrotherapy Jets
- (4) lower back adjustable vortex jets
- (2) Mid Back Adjustable Vortex Jets
- (2) Lower Back Adjustable Pressure Jets
- (1) Lower Neck Adjustable Pressure Jet
- (2) Upper Back Rotational Jets
- (1) Fixed euro pressure/ozone jet
- (1) Cascading waterfall
- Pump(s): (1) 2.2 MBHP Hi-Flow Pump:
- Pump is 2 speed
- Quiet operating, low cost circulation speed
- High power second speed
- Shell: Lucite-Xtra™ Acrylic with Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process
- Cabinet: WeatherGuard™ Maintenance-Free Cabinet
- Efficiency: Includes Heat Recovery System & Exceeds California Energy Compliance Mandate
- Controls: Balboa Digital Electronic Topside Control
- Filter: Built-in filter
- Air Flow Control System
- Cascading Waterfall
- 12 Volt Standard Light
- Safety: ETL & CE Listed
- Manufactured: Made in the U.S.A.
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & 90 Days Labor
Learn More About QCA Spas Features