|Available Shell Colors|
|Available Cabinet Colors|
You will think you are dreaming with this hot tub large enough for a party with an affordable price! This roomy Day Dreamer spa can fit the whole family for some quality soak time. Relax in the roomy lounger or the specially formed comfort seats. This spa is big on hydrotherapy with 40 massage jets and a 4 MBHP Hi-Flow pump. Let the feeling of heat, massage and buoyancy help you relax and unwind in this spacious oasis. Enjoy a complete body massage with the pulsating swirl jets and directional Euro jets to main acupressure points. The top quality shell is made with Lucite Acrylic featuring Microban protection to reduce bacteria and germs. Designed for comfort and space, the Day Dreamer features multi-level level seating, walk-in steps and a large foot-well. Whether alone or with friends - QCA spas just feel better.
Tastefully designed with a DuraFrame® maintenance free cabinet, this hot tub will compliment any decor and is engineered to perform efficiently all year long. The cabinet frame is constructed of galvanized, powder-coated steel for long lasting durability. The cabinet panels are reversible and easy to remove to keep the hot tub looking new. The jets are powered by an energy efficient hi-flow pump with an air flow control system to add air to the jets for an invigorating spa experience. The Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process combines high density material that is reinforced with a fibrous chop that yields superior strength to the spa shell. The Dura-Bond™ strengthening system produces no VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds); a harmful emission that can affect the environment and human health. Maintenance is made easy with automatic filter cycles, automatic heating systems, and automatic freeze protection.
Operation is easy with the top side electronic controls that you can access from inside or outside the hot tub. Balboa digital electronic topside control for ultimate reliability. A four-button Soft Touch™ control for pump, temperature, and light. The Soft Touch™ pad also features LED temperature diagnostic read-outs
Go Green: Energy Saver System
All of our spas feature a Energy Saver System. This frictional heat recovery system uses the heat generated by the action of the pump and motor to heat your spa. This recycled heat is not vented away as in other hot tubs, but trapped in the dead air space of the cabinet to assist in warming the spa’s shell and water. This saves valuable resources and money!
This Hydrotherapy Spa Includes:
- Capacity: 7 Person Lounger Spa
- Dimensions: 82" L x 82" W x 36" D
- Gallons: 425 U.S.
- Volts/Amps:120V/15A with 15' GFCI protected cord included
- Heater: 4KW
- Jets: 40 (Includes 14 Jet Turbo Massage)
- (1) Invigorating 14 nozzle turbo massage jet (5”)
- (10) Lower and mid back adjustable / directional / mini massage jets
- (12) Dual corner adjustable back jets configured both mini massage and directional.
- (10) Large adjustable vortex jets
- (6) Large adjustable rotational jets
- (1) Fixed euro pressure/ozone jet
- Pump(s): (1) 4.2 MBHP Hi-Flow Pump:
- Quiet operating, low cost circulation speed
- High Power Second Speed
- Shell: Lucite-Xtra™ Acrylic with Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process
- Cabinet: Weather Guard™ Maintenance-Free Cabinet
- Cover: Weather resistant rigid insulated locking hard cover
- Efficiency: Includes Heat Recovery System & Exceeds California Energy Compliance Mandate
- Controls: Balboa Digital Electronic Topside Control
- Filter: Built-in filter
- Wrap around lounger
- Zone Control™
- Air Flow Control System
- 12 Volt Standard Light
- Safety: ETL & CE Listed
- Manufactured: Made in the U.S.A.
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & 90 Days Labor
Learn More About QCA Spas Features