|Available Shell Colors|
|Available Cabinet Colors|
The GT350 offers the best of all words with a contoured lounger to enjoy by yourself, and seating for up to 7 to share with friends and family. With 54 jets, including neck, shoulder and turbo jets you are sure to experience a powerful, pain relieving massage. Add on your very own LED lighting system as well as either a WOW Sound or Vibra Sound system, since you will want to spend lots of time in this performance model spa.
Tastefully designed with a DuraFrame® maintenance free cabinet, this hot tub will compliment any decor and is engineered to perform efficiently all year long. The cabinet frame is constructed of galvanized, powder-coated steel for long lasting durability. The cabinet panels are reversible and easy to remove to keep the hot tub looking new. The jets are powered by energy efficient hi-flow pumps, with an air flow control system to add air to the jets for an invigorating spa experience. The Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process combines high density material that is reinforced with a fibrous chop that yields superior strength to the spa shell. The Dura-Bond™ strengthening system produces no VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds); a harmful emission that can affect the environment and human health. Maintenance is made easy with automatic filter cycles, automatic heating systems, and automatic freeze protection.
QCA Spas Electronic Topside Control with Balboa Control Pack
These sleek panels have LCD graphical displays with function indicator icons, maintenance reminders and service alerts on the easy-to-read screen. It contains a heat and humidity resistant microprocessor and requires no programming. It can also be WI-FI enabled with a WI-FI Module and controlled from your phone with a software application. Overheat fault detection for runaway pumps, stuck relays and new software with color graphics.
Go Green: Energy Saver System
All of our spas feature an Energy Saver System. This frictional heat recovery system uses the heat generated by the action of the pump and motor to heat your spa. This recycled heat is not vented away as in other spas, but trapped in the dead air space of the cabinet to assist in warming the spa shell and water. This saves valuable resources and money. Our 4KW heaters also feature M-7 technology, self protecting from overheating in all weather conditions.
This Hydrotherapy Spa Includes:
- Capacity: 7 Person Lounger Spa
- Dimensions: 82"L x 82"W x 36"D
- Gallons: 420 U.S.
- Volts/Amps: 240V/50A
- Heater: 4KW
- Jets: 56 (Includes 14 Jet Turbo Massage)
- Dual Air Control Offers 5 Levels of Control Per Pump
- Pump(s): (2) 5.2 BHP (3.0 HP Continuous Duty) Pumps (2 speed):
- Quiet operating, low cost circulation speed
- High Power Second Speed
- Shell: Lucite-Xtra™ Acrylic with Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process
- Cabinet: DuraFrame® Maintenance-Free Cabinet
- Cover: Weather resistant rigid insulated locking hard cover
- Efficiency: Includes Heat Recovery System & Exceeds California Energy Compliance Mandate
- Controls: Easy to Use Balboa TP600 Digital Electronics Panel with Balboa Control Pack
- Pillows: (3) QCA logo pillows contoured for comfort.
- Filter: Built-in filter
- 8"Cascading Waterfall (Adjustable)
- Dual Adjustable Collar Jets
- Air Flow Control System
- 12 Volt Standard Light - 5"
- Safety: ETL & CE Listed
- Manufactured: Made in the U.S.A.
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor