|Available Shell Colors|
|Available Cabinet Colors|
Easy To Install
Enjoy your spa inside or outside with simple "Plug & Play" installation. This hot tub features comfortable bucket seats with arm rests for additional comfort, making this spa great for relaxation. Set up is easy with no need for special plumbing or electrical wiring. Simply plug your spa into a dedicated 120V/15A wall outlet and add water with a garden hose and enjoy! A 15 ft GFCI protected cord comes included. The space saving design makes it easy to pass through most interior and exterior doorways.
Tastefully designed with a WeatherGuard™ maintenance free cabinet, this spa will compliment any decor and is engineered to perform efficiently all year long. The cabinet has reversible, easy to remove panels to keep the hot tub looking new. The jets are powered by one energy efficient pump with an air flow control system to add air to the jets for an invigorating spa experience. The Future X thermoformed polyethylene shell is an indestructible spa shell that is textured for a comfortable feel and slip resistance in Glacier White. Maintenance is made easy with automatic filter cycles, automatic heating systems, and automatic freeze protection.
Operation is easy with the top side electronic controls that you can access from inside or outside the hot tub. Digital electronic topside control offer ultimate reliability. A four-button Soft Touch™ control for pump, temperature, and light. The Soft Touch™ pad also features LED temperature diagnostic read-outs.
Go Green: Energy Saver System
All of our spas feature a Energy Saver System. This frictional heat recovery system uses the heat generated by the action of the pump and motor to heat your spa. This recycled heat is not vented away as in other spas, but trapped in the dead air space of the cabinet to assist in warming the spa’s shell and water. This saves valuable resources and money!
This Hydrotherapy Spa Includes:
- Capacity: 5 Person Lounger Spa
- Dimensions: 80" L x 74" W x 30" D
- Gallons: 300 U.S.
- Volts/Amps:120V/15A with 15' GFCI protected cord included
- Jets: 30 (Includes 14 Jet Turbo Massage)
- (1) Massive 14 nozzle turbo massage jet (7.375”)
- (10) Lower and mid back adjustable vortex massage jets
- (4) Large adjustable vortex jets
- (1) Large adjustable rotational jets
- (1) Fixed euro pressure/ozone jet
- Pump(s): (1) 1.0 HP Hi-Flow Pump:
- Quiet operating, low cost circulation speed
- Shell: Future X thermoformed polyethylene shell
- Cabinet: WeatherGuard™ Maintenance-Free Cabinet
- Efficiency: Includes Heat Recovery System & Exceeds California Energy Compliance Mandate
- Controls: Digital Electronic Topside Control
- Filter: Built-in filter
- Air Flow Control System
- 12 Volt Standard Light
- Safety: ETL & CE Listed
- Manufactured: Made in the U.S.A.
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & 90 Days Labor