|Available Shell Colors|
|Available Cabinet Colors|
The Mystic hot tub spa is perfect for up to four people with impressive features at a low price. Enjoy 2 bucket seats, 2 bench seats and loads of quality components including LED controls and a spa cover. The spa is built for efficiency and portability. You will be awed at how there are so many therapeutic features for such a low price. This plug and play spa is space efficient and portable, fitting into most standard doorways.
Easy To Install
Enjoy your spa inside or outside with simple "Plug & Play" installation. This hot tub features comfortable bucket seats with arm rests for additional comfort, making this spa great for relaxation. Set up is easy with no need for special plumbing or electrical wiring. Simply plug your spa into a dedicated 120V/15A wall outlet and add water with a garden hose and enjoy! A 15 ft GFCI protected cord comes included. The space saving design makes it easy to pass through most interior and exterior doorways. If you are looking for a smaller spa with more power, this spa can be converted to a 240 Volt/50 Amp spa with a 4 KW heater.
Tastefully designed with a WeatherGuard™ maintenance free cabinet, this hot tub will compliment any decor and is engineered to perform efficiently all year long. The cabinet has reversible, easy to remove panels to keep the hot tub looking new. The jets are powered by one energy efficient, two-speed 2.2 MBHP hi-flow pump, with an air flow control system to add air to the jets for an invigorating spa experience. The Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process combines high density material that is reinforced with a fibrous chop that yields superior strength to the spa shell. The Dura-Bond™ strengthening system produces no VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds); a harmful emission that can affect the environment and human health. Maintenance is made easy with automatic filter cycles, automatic heating systems, and automatic freeze protection.
Operation is easy with the top side electronic controls that you can access from inside or outside the hot tub. Balboa digital electronic topside control for ultimate reliability. A four-button Soft Touch™ control for pump, temperature, and light. The Soft Touch™ pad also features LED temperature diagnostic read-outs
Go Green: Energy Saver System
All of our spas feature a Energy Saver System. This frictional heat recovery system uses the heat generated by the action of the pump and motor to heat your spa. This recycled heat is not vented away as in other hot tubs, but trapped in the dead air space of the cabinet to assist in warming the spa’s shell and water. This saves valuable resources and money!
This Hydrotherapy Spa Includes:
- Capacity: 5 Person Lounger Spa
- Dimensions: 80.5" L x 56.5" W x 30" D
- Gallons: 300 U.S.
- Volts/Amps:120V/15A with 15' GFCI protected cord included
- Heater: 1KW
- Jets: 10
- (2) lower back adjustable vortex jets
- (2) mid back pressure jets
- (2) lower back adjustable vortex jets (bench seat)
- (4) upper back pressure jets (bench seat)
- Pump(s): (1) 2.2 MBHP Hi-Flow Pump:
- Quiet operating, low cost circulation speed
- High Power Second Speed
- Shell: Lucite-Xtra™ Acrylic with Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process
- Cabinet: WeatherGuard™ Maintenance-Free Cabinet
- Efficiency: Includes Heat Recovery System & Exceeds California Energy Compliance Mandate
- Controls: Balboa Digital Electronic Topside Control
- Filter: Built-in filter and inline chemical feeder
- Air Flow Control System
- 12 Volt Standard Light
- Safety: ETL & CE Listed
- Manufactured: Made in the U.S.A.
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & 90 Days Labor