Why pay more for other hot tub or pool chemicals some where else when Spa Sauna Direct offers a variety of chemicals that are the same concentrate or higher than other name brand chemical lines but for less money!
To ensure you may enjoy your spa or pool for many years to come, it’s essential to perform a proper maintenance routine and remember these crucial guidelines while adding chemicals to your hot tub or pool!
- •Always add chemicals to spa water, never water to chemicals.
- •Add each chemical separately.
- •Wait 15 minutes before adding any additional chemicals.
- •Do not combine different chemicals before adding them to the spa water.
- •Store chemicals according to the manufacturer's label and keep out of the reach of children.
- •All chemicals, if not handled properly, may be dangerous.
MSRP Price: $6.95Your Price: $5.91Calcium Hypochlorite Pool Shock Super Zappit in 1 lb size. Learn More