US & International Shipping
U.S. Shipping Polices and Procedures
Orders over $35.00 receive free shipping anywhere in the continental U.S.A. Any orders under $35 will be charged shipping and a $2.00 handling fee.
We use UPS Ground services for most shipping needs.
Spa Sauna Direct ships your new spa or TheraSauna anywhere in the contiguous 48 states by over-the road freight service for free!
Estimated shipping & delivery times are as follows: Special Order spas are shipped in 21 business days, TheraSaunas are shipped in 21 business days, and Better Life Saunas are shipped in 5 business days. Parts, Accessory Items, and Chemicals are shipped within two business days. Hard Covers are shipped within 21-28 business days. Please allow an additional 7-10 business days for delivery. If you have questions about delivery times, please call us at (877) 728-6237.
We ship worldwide from SpaSaunaDirect.com. All applicable freight charges for deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii or other countries will apply. For additional information, or price quote, please call 877-728-6237, e-mail us or use our Live Online Support.
Please Note: At this time Spa Sauna Direct can not ship orders for pool or spa chemicals outside of the United States or to Hawaii or Alaska.
Spas and saunas are delivered curbside via common carrier. The spa or sauna will be unloaded, but it is your responsibility to move the spa or sauna to its final location.
Other delivery is available at additional cost. Please call (877) 728-6237, e-mail, or use ourLive Online Support for more information.
If you have any questions or concerns about product shipping please call (877) 728-6237 and ask to speak with a customer service representative. You may also contact customer service by email or using our Live Online Support.
Spa Sauna Direct Sales Tax Policy:
Customers placing orders from Iowa will be charge 7% sales tax automatically when placing an order.
Illinois customers will be charged 6.25% sales tax automatically when placing an order.
International Shipping Polices and Procedures
- We ship international parcels by UPS. For oversized orders that need to be shipped by carrier freight or LTL (less than containerload) such as spas, spa covers and saunas, you can request an international shipping quote by sending an email to: email@example.com.
- Sauna Direct will ship your new hot tub spa or TheraSauna anywhere in the world. To obtain a shipping quote to your destination, simply provide your shipping address and postal code, along with the item or items you would like to have shipped, to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 1-4 days for a return shipping quote by email, along with checkout and payment instructions.
- You will receive payment instructions including shipping by return email.
- Shipping quotes will include curbside transport as well as a customs clearance fee. You will receive direct contact information for your shipper to track your order after it ships. A local contact will be provided to assist with customs clearance and local delivery in your country.
- International customers have the option of using their own shipper or freight forward to collect the goods directly from the factory in DeWitt, Iowa.
- Spas and saunas are delivered curbside via common carrier. The spa will be unloaded, but it is your responsibility to move the spa or sauna to its final location.
- Transport insurance is highly recommended and included in the shipping quote we provide. Customers should inspect the unit PRIOR to accepting delivery and report any discrepancies or damage to the local carrier and SpaSaunaDirect immediately without accepting the delivery or by noting on the delivery receipt the exact discrepancy or damage. This way, the freight company may be held liable and we can quickly work to supply you with any missing or damaged items. When your hot tub or sauna arrives, remove the packaging and inspect it immediately for any apparent physical damage. Verify that the model, color and order details are correct (cabinet color, spa shell color, sauna model etc.).
If there are any discrepancies, contact Spa Sauna Direct immediately. If there is any damage, the exact damage should be noted on the delivery receipt. If there are missing items, they should be noted and SpaSaunaDirect should be notified within 7 days. If there is no discrepancy, sign the delivery document given to you at the time of delivery by the driver and keep a copy.
Note: Shipping insurance covers damaged parts only - not replacement of the entire unit. Missing or incorrect items will be shipped out upon proper notification. Also note that destination charges such as taxes, duties and other import related fees are not included in shipping rates.
- At this time, Spa Sauna Direct can not ship orders for pool chemicals or spa chemicals outside of the continental United States.
Hot tubs and Saunas are not returnable. If you have any issue with your spa or sauna, please contact our customer service department for assistance.
Custom spa orders are produced to your exact specifications including cabinet color, spa shell cover, spa features and accessories. Production time is usually about 3 weeks from receipt of your payment. You will be notified upon completion of production and given the shipping details.
If you have any questions or concerns about product shipping please call 877-728-6237 or 563-359-3883 and ask to speak with a customer service representative. You may also contact customer service by email or using our Live Online Support.
If you would rather correspond in your native language, send us an email in your language and we will translate it and get back to you as soon as possible.
*For International Shipping on accessories, parts and other items in the store, please contact us for shipping cost. If the store is used to checkout prior to confirming shipping cost, you will be contacted with the shipping amount due prior to processing your order.